[Openplm_announce] Navigate : New functionalities available on svn server and on online demo

P. Joulaud pjoulaud at linobject.com
Wed Sep 28 16:49:58 CEST 2011

Hello,

We developped new functionalities around navigate tool :
- We add a button on each part box to show/hide attached documents
- We add a button on each document box to show uploaded files thumbnails
- We add a drag & drop tool to create links (drag an object from Search result and drop it on the active part/document)

These new functionalities are available on :
- Our svn server (svn co svn://openplm.org/openPLM)
- One of our online demo (http://food.openplm.org/)

If you want to react (howto, bug, suggestion, ...), I'll suggest to use :
- Our trac (http://wiki.openplm.org/trac/newticket) but you need to register yourself before.

Regards.
--

Philippe JOULAUD
LinObject

Editeur d'openPLM, le 1er PLM open source.
www.openplm.org