[Openplm_announce] OpenPLM 1.0 is out

P. Joulaud pjoulaud at linobject.com
Thu May 10 18:20:15 CEST 2012

The whole LinObject's team is proud to announce that the OpenPLM 1.0
Official Release is now available for download.

It's the 1.0 version.
We believe that OpenPLM has now enough features to be recognized as a
serious alternative to other PLM solutions.
A professional, a company can now use OpenPLM 1.0 for his product
development activities.

      * E-mail notifications.
      * Plain text research.
      * Graphical navigation.
      * 3D data visualisation using neutral STEP standard.
      * Automatic Product Structure decomposition using neutral STEP
        standard.
      * Secured http protocol.
      * Interfaces with other softwares :
              * Mozilla Thunderbird.
              * OpenOffice/LibreOffice.
              * Salome/Code_Aster.
              * Subversion.
              * GoogleDoc.
              * FreeCAD.
      * Available with English, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese
        translations.

Everything is available on :

- Our website :
http://www.openplm.org

- Our wiki :
http://wiki.openplm.org/

- Our svn server with http protocol
svn co http://openplm.org/svn/openPLM openPLM

- Sourceforge :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-source-plm/

---
You can test it :

- One of our online demo (http://mobile.openplm.org)

---
If you want to react (howto, bug, suggestion, ...), I'd suggest to
use :