[Openplm_announce] Happy new year 2013 !

Philippe Joulaud pjoulaud at linobject.com
Wed Jan 2 16:46:54 CET 2013

Hello,

I wish to the whole OpenPLM community and good and happy new year 2013.

We have done so many things in 2012 : 0.5, 1.0 and 1.1 releases.
And OpenPLM 1.2 is coming soon !
All details here :
http://wiki.openplm.org/trac/roadmap?show=completed

If you want to test our online demo, you can test there :
http://electronics.openplm.org/
http://bim.openplm.org/
http://food-industry.openplm.org/

I'm very proud to say OpenPLM becomes a credible alternative to other
PLM solutions.

Note that all good wills are welcome.
You can bring your PLM expertise in building our specifications here :
http://wiki.openplm.org/trac/wiki/DevelStart
But you can also issue some documentation, translate, test, ...

One 2013 key word will be connector : We'll need to connect OpenPLM to
several professional solutions (CAD, ECAD, CAE, Office, ...).

Best Regards,
--
Philippe Joulaud