[Openplm_user] Problems installing

Jason Morgan j.a.morgan at gmx.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 18:31:21 CET 2011

Hi,

 Applogies for not starting another thread, but this is releated to install problems.

 I can now login to the admin site, but the main site does not work.

 I am trying the admin user on the main site.

 I get the login, but then a 404 error when the login button is pressed.
http://server/plm/login/ http://jambuntuserver/plm/login/

 I assume this is because my webserver is not the root but an alias (/plm/ instead of /)
 As the same webserver does other stuff....

 What is the correct way of configuring it for a non root server address?

 If I type a non-existent user I get the http://server/plm/login/ http://jambuntuserver/plm/login/  but no message about incorrect password.

 Cheers,
 Jason.